|Reports to||SENIOR TELEPHARMACIST|
The Pharmacist is responsible for the overall management of the pharmacy through operations excellence and continuous improvements to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the Tele-pharmacy services at The Medical Concierge group.
Duties and responsibilities
- Procurement Management
- Needs analysis, quantification and Procurement planning
- Preparing requisitions/orders
- Supplier management
- Receipt and proper entry into the inventory system.
- Ensuring Quality Dispensing and/or other pharmacy services to clients Quality Assurance of the dispensing process and dispensing to clients including capacity building of staff
- Inventory Management
- Ensure sufficient and quality inventory to service clients’ needs
- Establishing and maintaining a quality inventory management system
- Monitoring stock levels and taking appropriate action to minimise stock out and expiries.
- Regular stocktaking and reporting
- Finance and Resource Management
– Ensure proper management of pharmacy-related finances and resources/assets in line with relevant company policies
- Pharmacy Tech/IT Systems Management
– Ensure effective functionality and use of pharmacy Tech/IT systems working collaboratively with relevant departments including making/proposing improvements/innovations needed.
– Oversight, management and capacity building of pharmacy staff under your responsibility.
– Collaborative working with other departments to support their outcomes and overall company objectives.
– Writing regular and periodic reports on the pharmacy service/business
– Stakeholder/partner engagement and management
– Ensuring the competitiveness of the pharmacy business
- Monitoring and Evaluation
– Performance management to achieve department targets, price surveys, M&E and continuous improvements.
– Any other related duties that may be assigned.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree
- Must be a registered pharmacist and hold a current Certificate of practice (COP) for the pharmacy.
- Working experience in the public/private health sector an added advantage.
- Experience or training in Information Technology is an added advantage
Job Skills & Person Specification
– Strong Team Leadership and management skills.
– Supply chain management or logistics management skills
– Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
– Knowledgeable in Continuous Improvement methods
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
– Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
– High Flexibility and Change management skills
– High levels of organization and outcome-oriented.
– Good Information Technology skills.
-Ability to work at least 40hours a week
– Customer satisfaction
– Stakeholder satisfaction
– Team Work
Job Application Procedure
Enthusiastic and suitable candidates should send their applications with a detailed CV bearing contacts of two (2) referees and copies of academic documents in PDF format to the Human Resource Coordinator on E-mail to email@example.com quoting the Job Title as the Subject.
Deadline for Application is 3rd April 2021